This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

December 14, 2011

More owls

A couple of weeks ago I spent a wonderful afternoon crafting. Very therapeutic by the way :)
I made 2 more owl medallions. I made the 'natural' coloured one a while ago (here) and this time I tried experimenting with different colours in both felt and thread.

Een paar weken terug heb ik een middagje lekker zitten knutselen. Heel therapeutisch ook trouwens :)
Ik heb nog twee uilenmedallions gemaakt. De "naturel" kleurige had ik al een tijd geleden ontworpen en gemaakt (zie hier), en nu eens geexperimenteerd met wat kleuren vilt en ook met het garen.

owl pendant violet
owl pendant violet, a photo by het groene kamertje on Flickr.

owl pendant flame
owl pendant flame, a photo by het groene kamertje on Flickr.

What do you think?
I am contemplating making a pattern or a kit for them, what do you think about that? Would you consider buying it?

Wat vinden jullie ervan?
Ik ben ook aan het twijfelen om er een patroon van te maken, wat vind je daarvan? Zou je overwegen het te kopen?

owl pendants
owl pendants, a photo by het groene kamertje on Flickr.

also posted at:
whilehewasnapping lovelycraftyhome makingtheworldcuter creatingmywaytosuccess becolorful petitehermine sewcando toastiestudio creativeitch cherishedtreasures thesoutherninstitute jaqsstudio happyhourprojects quiltstory


12 comments:

  1. Wat zijn ze leuk!!!
    Naturel en in kleur, super!

    Groetjes Tamara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wat een schatjes zeg, al kijken ze wel een beetje boos hihi, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love anything having to do with owls! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wat een enige uiltjes! Ze zijn echt leuk! ik ben er dol op!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little owls! I'm sure kits to make those would sell well!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Jaime. I run a blog called The Dress-up Drawer and I was just passing through. Love your blog and your owl is adorable!
    I have a great giveaway going on right now for a personalized platter from The Southern Belle Boutique and just thought it might interest you. Thanks for letting me say hi!

    http://thedressupdrawer.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-and-giveaway-southern-belle.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owls are so popular right now and this is another fun way to design around that theme. Darling. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! & bedankt :)

    @ Jill: I'm working on turning my paper pattern into a digital version... it's a lot more work than I would have thought! but hopefully soon I will have a pattern available *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to my party! I wanted to let you know I picked your link to feature this week! See my post and grab my feature button here http://toastiestudio.blogspot.com/2012/05/made-monday-18-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, thanks for the feature! I posted you button :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are too cute! I love that they're on keychains.

    ReplyDelete